NameSilo

domain pics.ai

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

someaico

Impact
I have 2 different offers right now at $35k and $40k. What do you think is the max I can get if I let it go in an auction? TIA

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Were the offers direct or made on an auction site? You could contact or counter the $35k offer to see if they're willing to make a higher offer. But I wouldn't wait too long, the $40k offer my disappear. I wouldn't count on a higher offer from another buyer, at least over the short term.

•••
One made direct, another through Sedo. I'm comfortable waiting even if they expire for now but yes good strategy to use the lower to counter-offer first. This domain has a lot of potential to be developed, and with past sales I don't imagine $100k is out of reach.

•••
well ai is hot but pics is not hottest keyword nor worlds most popular abbreviation... only wait 100k if u is very very young man else take offer and run. we all think our names to be best and worth millions except they arent.

•••
Great domain! You might get $100 K. All the best.

•••
•••
Take the offer(s)

Sales history is not consistent at all with the offer amounts claimed

$50 to $225 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Sales history is not consistent at all with the offer amounts claimed

$50 to $225 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

Can you explain more about this? I'm referring more to AI domain sale history (as seen on Namebio or auction.whois.ai), with comparables similar to my domain.

•••
Can you explain more about this? I'm referring more to AI domain sale history (as seen on Namebio or auction.whois.ai), with comparables similar to my domain.

pics is abbrevition. not a great one.
u need special great keywords for 6fig sales

•••
I have 2 different offers right now at $35k and $40k. What do you think is the max I can get if I let it go in an auction? TIA
Please, take these offers. These are nice offers, tbh.
If I were you, I'd accept them without any hesitation

•••
pics is abbrevition. not a great one.
u need special great keywords for 6fig sales
How can we find great keywords . Please give some suggestions

•••
How can we find great keywords . Please give some suggestions

read np and study domains for 1000hour min like rest of us.

•••
Update: Without responding to the offer (but setting the buy price to $100k), it seems the buyer has just increased their offer to $50k. That was previously what I responded as my ask when they first offered a paltry $15k.

This would be my reserve in an auction regardless, so looks like I could convert to the auction on Sedo with this as the reserve.

•••
Update: Without responding to the offer (but setting the buy price to $100k), it seems the buyer has just increased their offer to $50k. That was previously what I responded as my ask when they first offered a paltry $15k.

This would be my reserve in an auction regardless, so looks like I could convert to the auction on Sedo with this as the reserve.

wise choice. as I.said u need better to hit 6fig. in any tld. gl

•••
p.s may I ask what other ai Names u have and how came by pics? price range paid?

•••
I'm building an AI startup and acquired the domain for it. It was pricey for my endeavor but is likely worth more now for others.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back