Phplinkdirectory category dump questions

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

joemar

Account Closed
Impact
0
1. I added a category dump to my directory without sql query, does that mean I can't add any categories manually?

2. how do I add a new dump without messing up current categories, while getting rid of duplicate categories?

3. does the backup on the phplinkdirectory script restore the entire site, or just a portion of it? my webhost also allows for backups, that's why I ask

thank you
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back