Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

PHP..Coding..Design...Need the whole package

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

combs84

Established Member
Impact
23
I am looking for a great looking, fully functional Basketball and Football website..in the making of being connected and similar. So same functions..just different images, info and colors etc.

Here are some sites I like design wise:
http://www.warriorsworld...net
http://www.realgm...com

Here are some functions I want:

News from each team blog I have(one for each team) to appear in new articles listing on homepage.

A news page where news from current other websites can be posted as it's uploaded. Obviously not full articles..but 30-50 words of it..with a link to the source of it. Probably just mixing feeds to get that effect. I have no clue..open to suggestions on the best way to do something like this..and the most cost effective.

I know an idea of what I want. I just honestly don't know EXACTLY what I want.

My current sites are:

http://www.bball-world.net
http://www.nflcentral.net

And would be where the new designed pages would be.

Need a price quote...and links to other work you've done.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
pm'd :)
 
0
•••
PM is sent
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back