PHP and Java Work Done

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

BlazeDomains

The One and OnlyVIP Member
Impact
35
I'm looking for someone to help me out with some small projects I'm working on. If you know Java and can do PHP pm me with your msn, or aim id and I will contact you. I'm not looking to spend alot so expensive people need not apply.

Thanks

Ken
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Is it a neccesary to know java as well?
 
0
•••
webmonkey said:
Is it a neccesary to know java as well?

Yes I need both PHP work and Java If your good with PHP I'm looking for that as well
 
0
•••
Ok, Im sending you a PM
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back