Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Established << Pet Site >>

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
withdrawn
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Can you please post an adsense screen of the past 30 days. Thnx
 
0
•••
No - I believe it is against google TOS
 
0
•••
domainsusi said:
No - I believe it is against google TOS

?

No, posting your CTR eCPM and the like is against the tos. Posting your earnings per day and views is not.
 
0
•••
Ill offer $20 for the site.. Good luck
 
0
•••
good luck to you too Suprastan
 
0
•••
im interested if I see traffic and revenue screenshots..
 
0
•••
I won't publish Google screens

Here is the data from July 18 2006 to July 18 2008:

Page Impressions: 3309
Earnings: $79.64

You will just have to take my word for it and also be advised I can not guarantee that earnings will continue.

For those of you who have PM'd me - please put your offers in the thread.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back