Dynadot

domain Personal[.]ws Appraisal!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Exomo

Impact
Hi, everyone,

I really would like your opinion on this domain;

Ok I get it .ws are not very popular and worth, however in this case I don't think is purely worthless I mean it sounds perfectly Personal Website, and it's one of the most googled keywords ever.

Now regarding recent sales there are several sales over 2k with much worst keywords like andalucia (2.6k$) or xcite (3k+) or katz (2k) etc etc. Now I would believe that Personal ws is worth more no?

Also everyone is saying that they are very hard to sell; but look at this screenshot from sedo ( www(dot)goo(dot)gl/jwAwpV ) offers regarding .ws many of those domains are less appealing than Personal ws and they still have many offers..

Anyway, I would really like your opinion on the matter,

Thanks

Bests,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if you can make the prospect of buying a .ws sound good to yourself, then you'll probably end up getting it.

though when there are no prospective buyers later.....then that's where the problem will be.

offers are one thing, a sale is another.

the fault of viewing historical sales, is.... unless you do real research, you don't know how long the seller held the name before they sold it.

can you afford to hold it, until the right buyer comes along?

imo....

•••
Thanks, very helpful!

....anyone else?

•••
•••
I would stay away from .ws domains

Dont compare that handful of previous sales, those particular buyers might have just wanted a .ws for some reason but this is not the norm and is pretty rare.

A lot of those offers on Sedo will be from new domaienrs as well, who thought they could make money on .ws names, compare the offers to the number of actual sales??

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back