NameSilo

Percentages

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Impact
713
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone cared to break down in percentages how much time you spend during your daily, weekly, monthly domaining doing different activities associated with this business. The reason for doing this may help us think about our time management and how we may need to adjust to improve our earnings.

Here is my breakdown:

Reading/Research - 35%
Buying/Selling (reseller) - 32%
Development - 17%
End User Reachout - 14%
Making connections/chat - 2%

Looking at my breakdown I feel I need to be spending a bit more time in the last three areas. Making new connections in this industry is something that I have spent virtually no time on. Sure I make connections every time I buy or sell a domain or service, but I think by asking more questions, offering advice, picking my peers brains and creating more partnerships will better serve me.

This post was inspired by Samit's post earlier this year about breaking down your selling/developing intentions of the domains you hold.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back