domain Peo-ple.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

frenchy

Established Member
Impact
1
What do you think about my domain Peo-Ple.com

Thank you !
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
pretty valuable domain. I say at least $1000
 
0
•••
zurpit.com said:
pretty valuable domain. I say at least $1000

I must say I disagree with you on that one. A hyphen in a "one word" domain is killing the value in my opinion. I personally like hyphened domains, but only if the hyphen is placed between two words like "Rental-Car" or "Credit-Card".
Undeveloped I think it's worth reg fee, but I might be wrong of course:)
 
0
•••
Hyphen domains only work when they are well placed.
Stock-Market, Golf-Clubs, etc.

Even some domains like B-R-A-D are popular with a hyphen between each letter. Here the hyphen is in a spot that is confusing and makes no sense.
 
0
•••
zurpit.com said:
pretty valuable domain. I say at least $1000

I also disagree with this. The domain PEOP-LE.COM is available, if your assumption is right, that name will not be available as well.

I really don't know what kind of price to put on this domain name. It is low xx in my view.

-NK
 
0
•••
The problem here is there are too many versions.

People.com there is only one version.
Even P-E-O-P-L-E.com there is only one version.

But here you have -

P-EOPLE.com
PE-OPLE.com
PEO-PLE.com
PEOP-LE.com
PEOPL-E.com

netklick said:
I also disagree with this. The domain PEOP-LE.COM is available, if your assumption is right, that name will not be available as well.

I really don't know what kind of price to put on this domain name. It is low xx in my view.

-NK
 
0
•••
I dont believe anyone would give you what you payed to reg it, which means less than reg fee in my opinion
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back