Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Peniq.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

higyu

Established Member
Impact
8
Appraisal please~ , Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I guess this is another bad name on my list. :red:
 
0
•••
Lol is that a Typo ??
 
1
•••
I've sold names of similar quality for mid to upper $XXX on sedo.

If it were in my portfolio I'd hang on to it and wait for the right buyer.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
RaviUTA >> At least it gave you a good laugh:)
I regged this because it's pronouncible. That was the only reason.

Source >> Was it PENIC?
 
0
•••
higyu said:
RaviUTA >> At least it gave you a good laugh:)
I regged this because it's pronouncible. That was the only reason.

Corrupted Mind :td:

Hey By the way I did not understand why would someone go for a pronounceable 5 letter word which has no meaning.. Just Curious.

Thx.
 
0
•••
RaviUTA >>

That IS the question I'm asking to myself all the time, specially after I submit the order button in registry! Some how I liked the sound of it. The real problem is I have a lot of other names like this :)

Who knows this could be a great name someday~ LOL
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I like it a good deal. It’s short, memorable and most importantly for a name like this Pronounceable.

I’ll speculate $30 to $45 to a reseller and quite a bit more if (as has already been alluded to) you get what every domainer wants, a motivated end user.

Best wishes,
Kimmy
 
2
•••
RaviUTA said:
Corrupted Mind :td:

Hey By the way I did not understand why would someone go for a pronounceable 5 letter word which has no meaning.. Just Curious.

Thx.


Well, becuase that gives you the chance to give it your own meaning.. Make it your own. That's the best part IMO:)

I agree with SlaughterBeck..
 
1
•••
slaughterbeck, GreenGambler >>

I bow to your humble opinion!!!
All I need now is A motivated end user :D
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back