Pending-delete PHP script

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

GTech

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi Everyone,

I'll just jump right in here, seems a fine bunch of folks here :)

I'm looking for a PHP script that checks pending-deletes. Not unlike a lot that are available on many sites. However, I'm looking for one that might read a .txt file in the same directory (on my host), where I could store keyword names in the .txt file, and the PHP script (in addition to working like a normal pending-delete might) would have an option that I could click and "go" search my keyword .txt file.

I'm looking for personal use. Would make it a lot easier on me to put in my keywords in a .txt file and check my own script once a day to see if anything I'm interested in is available.

Solutions? Suggestions? Advice appreciated, thanks much!

Wade
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back