J JGjg Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 1 Jan 8, 2004 380 views 6 replies #1 hi: I have this domain pdfforum.com Any thoughts? Thks.
peaudecastor québécois libreEstablished Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 3 Jan 8, 2004 #2 I can't think of many people that want to discuss about PDF. regfee to 30 $
Wanda Credit Card Service ProVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 88 Jan 8, 2004 #3 These folks may be interested in your domain: http://www.planetpdf.com/ I noticed they also have a "link" to their own forum.. Goodluck! $150
These folks may be interested in your domain: http://www.planetpdf.com/ I noticed they also have a "link" to their own forum.. Goodluck! $150
Acroplex Top Member :heavy_check_mark: DomainGang.com PRO VIP Trusted Blogger ★ 20 ★ Impact 10,485 Jan 8, 2004 #4 $0 and a free C&D from Adobe.
T Tekim Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Jan 9, 2004 #5 i like the forum part, but not the pdf part....reg fee developed
Wanda Credit Card Service ProVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 88 Jan 10, 2004 #6 I don't forsee any TM issues with your domain. Goodluck!
holeinone Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 49 Jan 10, 2004 #7 Originally posted by DotsAvenue I can't think of many people that want to discuss about PDF. regfee to 30 $ Click to expand... Exactly But reg fee IMHO.
Originally posted by DotsAvenue I can't think of many people that want to discuss about PDF. regfee to 30 $ Click to expand... Exactly But reg fee IMHO.