NameSilo

domain Pda.im

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunc Tu Caveto

Established Member
Impact
0
I thought this one fit in very well with "instant messaging" software for a PDA. JMO. What do you think?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
A known LLL word and an actual product. I know nothing about the .im extension and instant messenging would go more with a phone then a PDA. They do have PDA phones though. You would need to develop this to see a good source of value in my opinion. Low-mid $xx unless developed.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the appraisal and thoughts, rzpvile. :)

I don't own a PDA, but I do believe that instant messaging software is becoming more common on them nowadays. This little article is along the lines of what I was thinking of:

http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/article/0,aid,114367,00.asp

Thanks again!
 
0
•••
Nice Name, I like the way it fits the 'IM' like you have said.

Windows Live Messenger Has just been released on Pocket PC... I'll get it as soon as I've recharged my PDA. I shall be gettign a WIFI card so that I can sit in the garden chatting on MSN. Great way to get out more :hehe:
 
0
•••
Thank you for the thoughts, Jiblob.

And thank you for giving me a dream of getting out in the yard on a cool evening as well. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back