C contemptx Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Aug 12, 2004 363 views 8 replies #1 i sold this domain name about 2 months ago, it was then unused. i sold it for $200 do you think i was ripped or was this a good price?
i sold this domain name about 2 months ago, it was then unused. i sold it for $200 do you think i was ripped or was this a good price?
Jennifer VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 192 Aug 12, 2004 #2 You made out! I would've appraised this at reg.fee. Great sale! Congrats! Jennifer
W Wilfredo Internet EntrepreneurEstablished Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 4 Aug 12, 2004 #3 that was a very good price, but it all depends if the buyer could hav epayed more for it.
C contemptx Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Aug 12, 2004 #4 yeah i think i could have made them pay more, but i didnt want to be too gready and lose the sale.
True_Snake In-House Graphic DesignerVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 67 Aug 14, 2004 #8 Yeah, I think the buyer got ripped off. Good sale, and keep it up (unless ofcouse I'm buying). True_Snake
Yeah, I think the buyer got ripped off. Good sale, and keep it up (unless ofcouse I'm buying). True_Snake