Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

PC does not see Link Share links

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dan77

New Member
Impact
0
Hi guys,

I have my Web Site weddingringspro.org
that affiliates with Mondera through Link Share network.

I placed on my Home page Text & Products Links and Banners.
But my second PC does not see ALL above links.
The second PC uses IE7.0 and Norton Internet Security.

My first PC uses IE6, Zone Alarm and Avira AntiVir and
can see ALL above links.

Could somebody tell me what problem is with my second PC ?

regards

Dan
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i say the problem IE 7 just use firefox and test on that and let me know if it solves
 
0
•••
I used firefox - same problem

Dan
 
0
•••
0
•••
I disabled "Ad Blocking" in NIS - now I can see ALL my Links.

Thank you.

OK - My customers who uses NIS with default settings
(they will not disable "Ad Blocking") will not see any
my Affiliate links.
I think there are many such customers.
My Site will be useless for me for such customers.

I heard LinkShare knows about that since 2005
but did nothing.

What is problem ?
What is decision ?

BTW:
I have some Affiliate links through CJ (my another Site)
- it is fine there-
I see my Links without disabling "Ad Blocking" in NIS.

Dan
 
0
•••
Will let you know soon..
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back