Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

PayPal Coding

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

BlazeDomains

The One and OnlyVIP Member
Impact
35
I have a script that accepts paypal for payments I need the code rewritten so a buy now button can become a subscription button instead.

If you can help pm me
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think PayPal has an option for these buttons in the merchant section of your account management. Please correct me if I am wrong though.
 
0
•••
I need someone familar with paypals coding to customize a page
 
0
•••
Paypal has that already in the "Merchant Tools" section.
 
0
•••
All you need to do is login to paypal, go to the merchants section, and somewhere in there you will find a whole list of buttons which you can put on your page. Choose the subscription one, then copy the code into your script.
 
0
•••
I need more help than that my script calls for confirmation and validation
 
0
•••
It should have the PayPal options or the URL to it somewhere in the script.

Try to get a somewhat matching URL with a subscription rather than single items or w/e.
 
0
•••
I tried to alter the code and it didn't work or didn't work with my script. I need someone who knows paypal coding and php.
 
0
•••
You want Paypal IPN support I think. You want to know if the payment was made or not. and want to update somethings accordingly. Right.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back