NameSilo

domain Paybie (dot) com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
0
I am new here on namePros and also new to the world of domaining.

I have registered a domain named Paybie (dot) com. Do you guys think that this domain has any value?

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
This domain does indeed have a lot of potential of a paying service. For the right buyer, could even be $xxx,xxx
 
0
•••
I would let it drop in 2 years if I didn't see any offers or interest towards the name. It's a brandable, so I would be looking for high $$$ offers to see potential in it to keep it longer. Then, settle for a figure you're ok with letting it go for.

Don't get peoples hopes up too high; anything can sell for $100,000, to the right buyer of course (if they exist).
 
1
•••
It's in the brandable lottery so anything is possible but i do like the subject (payment systems) I think high $x,xxx for this one, maybe more? good luck
 
0
•••
Looks like a brandable name for end user . I would appraise this in 500-1000 $ wholesaler price and maybe about 3k for an end user. However an enduser must be looking for a name like this and is in that market.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back