Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Partner/Administrator Wanted

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

CrazyTech

Wordpress & Web Hosting GuyVIP Member
Impact
185
Well, I've been mulling over this in my head for the last week. I have a site, Blogade, that I know has the potential to be big. Now that it's the summer time, I have a lot more time to work on it but at the same time I feel as though I need someone to help me get things done and come up with fresh ideas.

With that being said, I am considering finding partner for the site. I'm looking for someone who has forum experience, preferably has experience developing websites, and someone who will remain dedicated to the site.

As far as payment, I'm willing to work out a deal where we split profits from the community (25/75, 35/65, 50/50) depending on what degree of work you want to put into the community.

If you are interested in working on Blogade with me, please drop me a PM and let me know a little about you and why you think you'd be a good fit. We can discuss details and I'll be happy to answer in questions that you may have.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am interested well so can we chat about this yahoo then?
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back