Domain Empire

Parkingpanel representative besides Diane

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Anyone knows?

Is there a phone number, or email I should call?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
sdsinc said:
Looks like yet another one-man show operation. They were promising though :|

It must be one-man show now. All the staff must have been told to go when they lost the feed. No feed = no income = no money to pay salary.

•••
•••
Hey Guys,

We had some initial quirks with our original ParkingPanel.com payment systems in regards to rollover earnings getting paid with monthly earnings. We have chosen a new platform for payment processing that includes major performance increases and will not charge you for PayPal payments received. Our accounting department are busy at transferring all the account information to our new platform. Once our platform is set up they will initially go through each of our users' account to make sure payouts are being made.

ParkingPanel Team
Diana

•••
d3314 said:
Hey Guys,

We had some initial quirks with our original ParkingPanel.com payment systems in regards to rollover earnings getting paid with monthly earnings. We have chosen a new platform for payment processing that includes major performance increases and will not charge you for PayPal payments received. Our accounting department are busy at transferring all the account information to our new platform. Once our platform is set up they will initially go through each of our users' account to make sure payouts are being made.

ParkingPanel Team
Diana

ParkingPanels F***k Ups are not mine and other members problems, the fact is, you owe me $1,600.00 , this since December of 2007, So i know ParkingPanel is not going to pay it.

teguh123 said:
Read everyone.

http://www.namepros.com/parking-and-traffic-monetization/510926-why-parked-com-some-place-you.html

I had wanted to tell them that I am not committing fraud again and demand what they owe me. But never mind. It looks like they're the asshole. Accusing me of committing fraud ha? Well, look like I am not the only victim. Let's just move on.

Well, they should read what the definition of fraud is.

knowingly not paying some one, for services rendered is one aspect of it.

proving intent would probably hard. but not impossible.

A class action suit by all those who are owed money, would clarify terms.

Last edited:
•••
.X.,

I sent you an email. Please respond back.

ParkingPanel Team
Diana

•••
d3314 said:
.X.,

ParkingPanel Team
Diana

Who?

Your PM to me is you'd check out my case. I didn't think there's a need to reply because all the details are already in my prior PMs to you. I'm still waiting for the money. Thanks.

•••
d3314 said:
.X.,

ParkingPanel Team
Diana

PM replied to

•••
How did things go with parkingpanel. is everyone paid?

•••
I can't get anyone from Parking Panel to e-mail me back. Does anyone know when October payouts are made? I tried contacting Diana several times via e-mail and phone with no response. I will try PMing her now.

•••
Hi Diana @ParkingPanel.com,

your posting:

d3314 said:
Hey Guys,

ParkingPanel Team
Diana

is BullShit, i want to have my money!!!!

[email protected]

Best Regards

ebookler

Last edited:
•••
Hello ParkingPanel.com an hello Diana

Hello ParkingPanel.com and Diana,

I'm still waiting for the transfer of my income to you, because someday come again what?

Regards... not more...

Werner Modes

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back