Dynadot

guide Parking a domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Desmond Abey

Established Member
Impact
Which parking site offer both parking services and for-sale bill board on site? at a time. pls respond!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I use Voodoo too. Use Above.com to easily switch between services

•••
•••
Do dynabot support payout (to paypal and co) of earnings from auction?

•••
No they dont. You get Dynadot credits instead.

•••
I use Voodoo too. Use Above.com to easily switch between services

i use rookmedia.net ParkingCrew.com and above.com to switch services.

•••
•••
for domains you have at Epik registrar, you can park them there and they claim to give you 100% of park revenue

as Epik usage credit only.

I' ve not tried it cause I just joined epik.. and I have no domains there yet. so canot park there.
its a bit same principle as godaddy cash parking.. except of course gd cash parking is no good.

makes one wonder how much more you'd get that way at 100% revenue.
cause as it stands no one knows (tough everyone thinks they do) what cut parking company takes and what they give to you. my thinking is you get peanuts compared to what they make from your domains..

but I do like epik registrar interface.. and how they integrate parking into it... u just go to dashboard and click a tab to get parking view.. so if they really do pay you 100% revenue (and given its as epik credit only then I don't see why they'd lie about it), then this could be intrerestng..

ghghgh.JPG

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back