Dynadot

discuss Pandemic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bluestorm21

Established Member
Impact
End of this "pandemic" & peace all around world

pandemic exists on the mind of people only, and it will go only after people will ask for the vaccination, it's the main reason why all the media are keeping talking about it, isn't it? ok we are here to talk about domains, for more info you just need to do your homework search but you can just watch this little part here
start from 1:48:30 it's an old movie that is applying now

sometimes I feel chocked that still a lot of people not seeing what's happening about this subject, even though there were many scientists warned people about the reality, but I'm happy to see more and more people waking up from their sleep, you can just read the comments here

people are no more sleeping :)

and yeah even here:

I hope you too will wake up and start to think instead of letting the media telling you what to think

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
pandemic exists on the mind of people only, and it will go only after people will ask for the vaccination, it's the main reason why all the media are keeping talking about it, isn't it? ok we are here to talk about domains, for more info you just need to do your homework search but you can just watch this little part here
start from 1:48:30 it's an old movie that is applying now

sometimes I feel chocked that still a lot of people not seeing what's happening about this subject, even though there were many scientists warned people about the reality, but I'm happy to see more and more people waking up from their sleep, you can just read the comments here

people are no more sleeping :)

and yeah even here:

I hope you too will wake up and start to think instead of letting the media telling you what to think

O_o & :xf.confused:

The title of this thread don't say any about domain names "Black Friday 2020 is coming, what's the most wanted? " so best "deal" for me is end of "pandemic" & Peace on this planet

it's " or ' for quotes ? ( the characters ) if you not notice i put "pandemic"
Weak up? Not even ( if this will end ) people don't weak up - same thing kill each other , don't care or care about only about our/personal purpose etc..

I said from start my opinion about this in November - the virus himself is a true one but the methods apply all around the globe are under the slogan "Wash your hands we wash your head" or if you like ( this my newest ) "Divide & conquer" to translate for general audience
Social distance = Divide :xf.wink:
Conquer = Stay at home we are allow to speak when we want :xf.wink:

Take your sunglasses of if you don't see / read what a NP memeber wrote ( is a joke don't be upset on me related with your avatar :-P:xf.grin::xf.smile: )

Peace , Cheers , Good luck , God bless you , Best wish & any you you like

Last edited:
•••
P.S. They just cut my electricity power for what i say :xf.grin: i am on mobile need to be careful i have eyes on me

Last edited:
•••
P.S. They just cut my electricity power for what i say :xf.grin: i am on mobile need to be careful i have eyes on me

It will be good if they cut off the mobile as well... so we can finally meet in nature like humans :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back