NameSilo

Page Design

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jwalker80

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,

Check out my page design, im in the middle of structuring it at the moment. I reckon the colour scheme will

be the dark green and cream from the "Natural Range" image, with maybe a red/orange/yellow colour to contrast. Im thinking that maybe my nav bar and footer are too big, and maybe I should get rid of the curved corners.

The right side content will have an image map for locations of outlets on top in the bigger space and maybe an advert for a product they want to push forward on bottom. This should balance it off.

What do ya think of this? Does anyone have any good ideas to enhance this?

See screen shot
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I personally like the curved corners. I also think your nav bar is just fine the way it is.

The color scheme you speak of sounds good, but don't go overboard, you can add too much color. I could tell you more after you color it.

So far I give it a 8/10. very clean looking...quite nice.
 
0
•••
Layout review

Hi. First of all, the template looks good as the start base. You will need to add colours and make a banner, but as a start it is good. Second, the curving is unique.

Good luck with your site!

Overall Rating: 8,5/10

If you liked my review and comments, you can add rep for me.

Regards.
 
0
•••
To add to the suggestions I would say the text. Text is a little small and sqaushed together.
 
0
•••
Here is what I think:

The Bad
  • The site seems way too white.
  • Don't forget a favicon when you make the site.
  • Center the site.
  • The curved boxes should become straight.
  • Bring in a bit more color to the site.

The Good
  • Great Logo!
  • The layout seems very easy to read and looks good/calming (like candles).
  • Good pictures of candles (qutie unique).
  • Navbar is easy to follow.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back