domain P/r/o/a/c/t/i/v/e/r/s/e (.) com and P/r/o/a/c/t/i/v/e/V/e/r/s/e (.) com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sellian

Top Member
Impact
I got these recently. The word Proactive alone is taken in more than 120 extensions.

Which one do you think is better and how would you price them?

I personally like the blended version better as it's shorter and cleaner IMO.

Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd need either "pro" or "active", than "proactive", IMO. I'll let others chip in, take offers. Hope you catch a bid

•••
I'd need either "pro" or "active", than "proactive", IMO. I'll let others chip in, take offers. Hope you catch a bid
I thought that the word Proactive had its own unique meaning compared to the words Pro and Active taken separately. Thanks anyway.

•••
I thought that the word Proactive had its own unique meaning compared to the words Pro and Active taken separately. Thanks anyway.
You're absolutely right, it does, but you could say similar for a word like "retroactive". Still wouldn't think its a good pairing with "verse" though, IMO. Then, when you've got "retroverse" or obviously "reverse"...you're in the money

You're welcome. See what other people think about it, hope I'm wrong

Last edited:
•••
•••
You're absolutely right, it does, but you could say similar for a word like "retroactive". Still wouldn't think its a good pairing with "verse" though, IMO. Then, when you've got "retroverse" or obviously "reverse"...you're in the money

You're welcome. See what other people think about it, hope I'm wrong
Ok cool. Now let's say we were talking about the word Active alone. Which one you think is better, Active + Verse or the blended version?

•••
Ok cool. Now let's say we were talking about the word Active alone. Which one you think is better, Active + Verse or the blended version?
If its just "active" or just "verse" in COM, either one of those alone is mega. If it was "proactive dot com", again very strong. If its "activeverse dot com", I'd maybe see some X,XXX potential, IMO. Would much prefer "proverse"

Last edited:
•••
If its just "active" or just "verse" in COM, either one of those alone is mega. If it was "proactive dot com", again very strong. If its "activeverse dot com", I'd maybe see some X,XXX potential, IMO. Would much prefer "proverse"
I agree bro, but you haven't answered my question. Between ActiveVerse and Activerse, which one do you think is better? That was my question. Thank you!

•••
I agree bro, but you haven't answered my question. Between ActiveVerse and Activerse, which one do you think is better? That was my question. Thank you!
I think "activerse" probably comes off the tongue better, more brand worthy. Its a thin line

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back