Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Own a VB FORUM? CLICK HERE

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jane118

Established Member
Impact
10
I am making several vb skins at the moment
i will give someone a free SKIN (non exclusive)
if they can extensively test it out for me

Anyone interested plz post here or pm me..tell me ur VB forum URL.

the skin is

http://www.vb-skins.com/forum/

i will contact the person i pick via pm..
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi Jane,

Just looking at that skin, I think one imprvement you need to make, is to have the forum width the same as the header. If you take your browser and make it skinnier, the forum width collapses, but the header width stays the same, making it look awkward.

Great skin though, it looks awesome.

*off-topic*
When will you be opening vb-skins?
 
0
•••
I am interested and will pm linknto site to you.
 
0
•••
I can also test it on http://www.geesh.com as it's running vB with a few mods.

I won't be making it accessible to my users, but I will spend a few hours going through it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back