Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Overturefinder.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen

VIP Member
Impact
73
Apprasials appreciated.

I also have a small script installed on the site.

Stephen
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
First few to appraise will get some NP$.

Stephen
 
0
•••
That's a good name worth high $xx low $xxx, imo
 
0
•••
Does it involve TM issues ?

--alex
 
0
•••
bullcats said:
Does it involve TM issues ?

--alex

Perhaps there may be a slight TM issue with the term "overture".

I am not really planning on selling this domain, however.

I intend to use it as a resource, and not even place ads of any kind.

There are so many domains that contain the word "overture" that I doubt that they would go after this one, as it's relatively low profile compared to others out there..

Stephen
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Then .. maybe mid xx high xx

--alex
 
0
•••
A little long, and you would avoid the TM issues if you used OVT instead. Think BulkOVT.com, OVThistory.com, and OVTDomainNames.com

low xx
 
0
•••
I may register an alternative name and let this one sit undeveloped...

We'll see.

I do not see any major reason to not use it however - due to the fact that I am not making any profit from it, and I can simply surrender the domain without complaint if I do get an email from them.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back