rentdn Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 16 Mar 3, 2015 665 views 5 replies #1 Hello Thinking of selling , what do you think how much I can get for this one Thanks
Sheogorath Top Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 1,621 Mar 3, 2015 #3 It is not worth $x,xxx at all. NNNN.com worth top $x,xxx and above. Resell price: low $xxx End user price: mid-high $xxx
It is not worth $x,xxx at all. NNNN.com worth top $x,xxx and above. Resell price: low $xxx End user price: mid-high $xxx
Wisename Top Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 1,332 Mar 4, 2015 #4 9379.net stand at $1497 godaddy auction now.. i couldn't find end user for nnnn domains..
brandnow Selling hotcakesTop Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 1,227 Mar 4, 2015 #5 maybe try to sell it in the year 2023.
svede Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 1,416 Mar 4, 2015 #6 2024 is also a US presidential election year and a summer Olympics year. I'm not sure how I would appraise this domain, but i think those two things alone would make it worth premium over your average NNNN.net (if sold before 2024 ). Thanks!
2024 is also a US presidential election year and a summer Olympics year. I'm not sure how I would appraise this domain, but i think those two things alone would make it worth premium over your average NNNN.net (if sold before 2024 ). Thanks!