Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Over

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotasale

Established Member
Impact
293
Over
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
good name...I will hold
 
1
•••
0
•••
Things to consider:

Do you need the money now?

How long have you had the domain? If you've had it for 2 months and received all these offers, then I'd say hold unless you really need the money. If 20 years, then maybe sell.

Did you counter the $1500 offer when it was made? Can you still go back to them?
 
1
•••
Things to consider:

Do you need the money now?

How long have you had the domain? If you've had it for 2 months and received all these offers, then I'd say hold unless you really need the money. If 20 years, then maybe sell.

Did you counter the $1500 offer when it was made? Can you still go back to them?

I don't need the money now
I had the name since 5 years
I received 1 offer every year
I countered them and I still can take their offer which is valid for 2 more days
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back