Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

top Over

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicki Kennedy

Established Member
Impact
0
Serious offers only. Email your offer to

This is one of only 676 two letter dot com domains. It's a great investment. (JD.com sold for $5million and WE.com sold for $8million.)

I'm interested in selling because of a timely business opportunity I would like to invest in.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
pm me the price range pls. tks
 
0
•••
Just to clarify, I am the owner of JE.com. I am NOT brokering it.
 
0
•••
Ownership has been confirmed / Thread has been reopened.

Good Luck!
 
0
•••
do you have a bin?
thanks
 
0
•••
0
•••
emailed, waiting for reply thanks JJ
 
0
•••
Do you have a Bin ?
 
0
•••
$100,000
 
0
•••
0
•••
please pm me with BIN
 
0
•••
send bin price please
 
0
•••
150k PM he best offer.
 
0
•••
No thank you san1850
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back