IT.COM

advice Outsource femalename'sDesign.com

NameSilo
Watch

Tomasso90

Established Member
Impact
hello everyone,
first of all, thanks for taking the time for reading my topic :)
since im a newbie, i realized i have to read a lot before making any success or profit in this profession, which i do.
back in the day i registered a good few domains that i thought will be sold immediately :) ( lol rookie mistake)
anyways, there is one domain which i still see some potential to outsource, which i did.
the domain is a common female name +'s + design dot com.
for example amysdesign dot com.
so after i collected like 80 email addresses for 80 sites i created a new gmail account that looks a bit more professional, made a template too, also used email trackng with mailtracker plugin.
after sending loads of emails, i could see who opened the email and who didnot. for my surprise i saw loads of them opened the email more than 6 times in a few days, but got no reply back.
now, for me, it seems like they are indeed interested in the domain, but has something to hold them back.
imo it could be the landing site of godaddy, or simply my approach wasnt professional enough. its been 2 weeks since the email, but zero replies sofar.
should i send a follow up email? if so, whats your advice to make it more attractive? or should i just leave it?
ive read a few guides saying i shouldnt be too long with the email, noone likes to read long emails, also i should have made a professional email not a gmail.
thanks in advance!
have a great day
thomas

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back