Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Output images as Php? (Or vice versa)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

PoorDoggie

Soon to be RICHdoggie!VIP Member
Impact
18
Basically, what I am looking for is the code to:
1. Make a thumbnail from an image
2. Output that image so that it can be called as an image.

If I have an image stored at http://mydomain.com/folder/image.jpg, how would I make a php script that will get that picture and output it as a thumbnail?

(ie: http://domain.com/script.php?img=folder/image.jpg)

Either script would help really. I am sure I can tempt you with some np$ and reputation (I don't have many np$, but I will give you as much as I can spare! :lol: )

Thanks
Tom
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
for thumnailing you will need to look at something like GD
 
0
•••
...Which is what is used for outputting an image in PHP... it's the same PHP extention.. just different GD function,
 
0
•••
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back