Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain outage.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

outage

Established Member
Impact
0
I'm new to this forum and I was wondering what you all thought about the valuation of my domain name outage.com. I put up a lil' bid form on it, feel free to check it out. Thanks in advance for your feedback and I welcome any serious bids.

Brian
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
short dictionary word .com
mid to high $xxx
 
0
•••
Has anyone ever done a domain lease or have any info about something like that? Something where you would lease a domain to a party on a monthly basis while you were actively trying to sell the domain outright.

Thanks in advance.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back