NameSilo

domain OSN.ORG (appraisal )

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kstylez

Established Member
Impact
23
I have the domain name osn.org and would like to know the ballpark of its value.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Mid - High $XXX reseller. I could see the right end user paying up to mid $X,XXX.

Brad
 
3
•••
Mid - High $XXX reseller. I could see the right end user paying up to mid $X,XXX.

Brad

what about trademark issues?

OSN is the largest pay tv network in the middle east & north Africa.

Orbit Showtime Network. osn.com
 
0
•••
what about trademark issues?

OSN is the largest pay tv network in the middle east & north Africa.

Orbit Showtime Network. osn.com

The current use doesn't seem like much of an issue. Right now the .ORG forwards to the .DE which is developed. I don't think there is much chance for confusion on how it is being used now.

Another OSN came to mind when I first saw this, a popular YouTuber.
A quick Google search shows several other people using the acronym as well.

Still, that is something to think about.
 
1
•••
Mid xxxx
 
0
•••
Mid - High $XXX reseller. I could see the right end user paying up to mid $X,XXX.

Brad
I agree with Brad's assessment above

what about trademark issues?

OSN is the largest pay tv network in the middle east & north Africa.

Orbit Showtime Network. osn.com

no problem, as long as usage isn't confusingly similar

there are other entities using same letters:

ie: osn.cz

and a couple of potential end-users or ideas for the letters:

https://www.opensciencenet.org
http://oregonstrokenetwork.org/

imo….
 
2
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back