Dynadot

domain oris.com.mx

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BorisD

Impact
1. Acquisition Reason: I own a same name but different industry brand in Mexico (mine is printing products)
2. Markets: specifically try to sell it to Oris watches oris.ch or a high-end jewelry/watch chain or store in Mexico
3. Research: the oris.__XX__ domains are taken in most OECD countries TLDs
4. End-User Value:?
5. Reseller Value:?
6. Traffic: don’t know, no longer in use
7. Revenue: don't know, no longer in use
8. Age: 2002-06-21
9. Miscellaneous: Oris watches contacted me about 10 years ago, they were interested in buying it. We didn't want to sell. I would like to offer it to them.

How much should an initial asking price be?

thank you,
Boris

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No opinions? No suggestions? Is this too weird a domain?
boris

•••
last chance to help me! going once, going twice.... ;)

•••
2. Markets: specifically try to sell it to Oris watches oris.ch or a high-end jewelry/watch chain or store in Mexico
3. Research: the oris.__XX__ domains are taken in most OECD countries TLDs
Sounds like TM infringement and squatting no ?

9. Miscellaneous: Oris watches contacted me about 10 years ago, they were interested in buying it. We didn't want to sell. I would like to offer it to them.

How much should an initial asking price be?
What ?

•••
It was not infringement as the brand Oris also exists for other products. One of which I owned. It was not watch related so it was and still is legal.
I just simply think I won't be needing the domain any longer and was thinking about selling it to Oris watches. My question is how much should I or could I ask for the domain. Or did I misunderstand and that is not what this forum is for (its my first post)

Boris

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back