IT.COM

Optimizing your Afternic listing...

NameSilo
Watch

Mking

Established Member
Impact
Hey folks,

Excuse me if this has been posted before, but I have been wondering about this for a while and haven't found the answer. Afternic gives the option to put your listed domains in categories. So my question is, do any of you use this? If so, has it made a difference.

I am just trying to optimize my listings because some - from what I can see - are not getting any views.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
*Crickets* Ok, lol, it's fine. Decided to put it to the test myself. I have sold domains on Afternic without optimizing, but when things get a little slow I like to experiment to see what works. We'll see how it goes.

•••
I’d have replied my friend but didn’t see your original post! With 500+ names listed at AN I’ve never fancied the legwork of adding categories etc, but would be interested to hear how your sales go

•••
I’d have replied my friend but didn’t see your original post! With 500+ names listed at AN I’ve never fancied the legwork of adding categories etc, but would be interested to hear how your sales go

Yeah, completely understand. I have around the same amount of domains - and there's no way I'll be going through all of them. Will probably just focus on 20 and see how it goes. If there's a measurable shift, I will be back with my findings.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back