domain Opportunity For Domain Investors - BrandResorts.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikola1

Impact
Hi guys!

I wanted to let you all know that I'm getting rid of a really great domain name that has more than 10.000 searches a month. Because of the COVID situation, I need quick cash so I decided to let this domain name go for around 10% of its real value.

Right now it is on GoDaddy auctions has 0 offers, 0 views, starting bid is 100$ and has around 1 day left to sell. I don't think that anyone else would bid on it so this is the perfect opportunity.

The domain name is BrandResorts.com

Similar domains sold:

wellnessresorts.com 5,483 USD
resortspot.com 5,000 USD
luxuryresorts.net 3,495 USD
sparesorts.com 70,590 USD
luxresorts.com 60,000 USD
skiresorts.com 850,000 USD

Overall, I think that this is a perfect name for advertising expensive resorts, has low competition, and a monthly search volume of at least 10k ( according to google keyword planner).

Another great advantage is the SEO optimization, as it can help search rankings, and has a High CPC. Any experienced domain investor will see the potential in this domain

I own this domain for around 4 months, and as I already mentioned I'm forced to sell it.

You can all search it up at GoDaddy auctions, with a starting offer of $100.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back