Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

sunnet

Impact
Opinions about AiNa.com.
Short Brandable domain

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$10 to $45 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
At wholesale auction it would probably go for $1000 - $5000 during the current Ai domain bull run. Hard to say on the retail market. I would think at least $10,000.

•••
This is a great domain. 'Aina' is taken in 123 extensions, according to DotDB. It is a female name, it is also the name of many, many companies, large and small. Big word in Scandinavian countries, meaning 'forever', 'always', etc. Very popular meanings in Hawaiian and some other languages also.

Also lots of trademarks.

As a reseller I'd pay $5K in a heartbeat. Consider that a real offer - but you'd be crazy to accept it ;)

But even reseller price, it's worth much more. I could see it going easily at a Godaddy expired auction, or Dropcatch auction, for 10K - 20K range, possibly more.

End user price, high xx,xxx is easy, and it's quite realistic to get well into the xxx,xxx range. I think the price you currently have it listed for is quite fair, maybe even a little low for end user pricing.

Good luck! Beautiful name.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back