UntitledUser
Established Member
- Impact
- 0
It's a Premium domain as onlyfans.biz cost more than 50k on namecheap auction
1. It's worthless to them.So I should consider selling it Onlyfans.com ?
No, SLD and TLD has no bearing on SEO unless it's a ccTLD.it's SEO is really doing good, if u typed onlyfans wtf ? it pops up the second + the domain has a meaning as it's written in english "onlyfans wtf"
Only Fans is pretty aggressive in protecting their brand.@MKA well the domain is really worth it if you're an OF creator and wanted to redirect it to your profile. here is the OF rules
that is simply not true it is not ranking anywhere in the first page for 'onlyfans wtf' keywordit's SEO is really doing good, if u typed onlyfans wtf ? it pops up the second + the domain has a meaning as it's written in english "onlyfans wtf"
from what i know not even ccltd matter anymoreNo, SLD and TLD has no bearing on SEO unless it's a ccTLD.
Google's John Mueller has made this abundantly clear.
*knocks on onlyfans door* Hello! I just stole your car, would you like to buy it from me?nevermind I have contacted Onlyfans support
Funnynevermind I have contacted Onlyfans support
