Dynadot

information Online video training in monetization

NameSilo
Watch

Whizzbang

VIP Member
ParkLogic.com
Impact
I recently launched MasterClass Lessons (MCL.club) as my way to help educate domain investors. MCL contains nearly 3 hours of video training material on domain monetization and I've made it FREELY available as my way of giving something back to our great industry.
Feedback from new and veteran domain investors has been incredibly positive and we are now inviting anyone wishing to improve their understanding of domain monetization into MCL. As well as being packed full of case studies some of the topics covered include:
  • Is domain monetization dead?
  • RPM, a misunderstood metric
  • Measuring success
  • Benefits of traffic routing
  • Impact of direct advertisers
  • How to run a traffic test (only recently released)
In addition, I plan on releasing a video over the coming weeks on the different types of traffic.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Registration doesn't work. Keeps asking me to agree to TOS even though I have already checked the box

•••
Registration doesn't work. Keeps asking me to agree to TOS even though I have already checked the box

Registration works for me in Chrome mobile browser and I got access to all videos (www (dot) i.ibb (dot) co/C9chyf4/Screenshot-20201212-075620-Chrome.jpg). Try Chrome in incognito mode.

•••
Agree to Terms

Please ensure you have agreed to the the terms of service.
Registration works for me in Chrome mobile browser and I got access to all videos (www (dot) i.ibb (dot) co/C9chyf4/Screenshot-20201212-075620-Chrome.jpg). Try Chrome in incognito mode.

odd, works on mobile but not desktop

•••
Sounds a bit strange that there is a problem. Please PM me if you are still experiencing a problem and I can check out what's going on.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back