NameSilo

Established Online Flash Gaming site ..... com (SOLD)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanQuocLe

Impact
Hi,

I have a arcade game website which has license

... is an online flash gaming site based on the popular and easy Onarcade platform. Basically it updates the site with fresh games automatically 24/7. No maintenance required once it's set up.

100% Set & Forget And SCHEDULED Game Posting...

Automated publishing from 9 most popular game distributors like Big Fish Games, Kongregate, Scirra, Spilgames... etc.

Top Features
100% autopilot - Able to download and schedule post games automatically. No maintenance work.
Powerful Admin Panel. It allows you to feed games at a click of a button. You can also manually import games if you wish. You can also customize the logo, edit your site keywords and site description, insert Google analytics code so you can analyse your traffic.
Options to choose to host games on developers' site or your own site, including games, thumbnails and screenshots.
Super likes system
Support grab games from multi service: koko digital, kongregate...

How Does It Make Money
1. Affiliate Commissions - By joining Affiliate Publisher programs, e.g., big fish games. you can earn huge profits from online crazy gamers.

2. Adsense - By placing adsense ads through out the site, you can expect another great income source. You can also put other adsense alternatives, e.g., Bidvertiser, Infolinks.

3. Game sponsors - You can enable sponsor in each games to add backlink with limit money for it.

4. Commission From Other Digital Platforms - For example. you can put Clickbank/Amazon products on the sidebar or within content. Clickbank offers up to 75% Commission per sale!

5. Ad Spaces - As your site grows bigger, it's easy to charge people who want to put banners on your site to advertise their business. E.g., buysellads.com is one of the biggest ads marketplace.

Buying .... you will get:
1- Domain name push to your godaddy account.
2- All files transfer to your hosting account.
3- Transfer onarcade licence to your account.
4- Complete help(free).

I want to buy this site because I cannot afford to develop it in an international environment (because i'm live in Vietnam and there are many restrictions on language)

SOLD

if you're interested, please contact me

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Update new price. JUST 100$

•••
update new price, please email if have any question

•••
Sold @ $60. Assumes you will not move any backlinks away from the site. Please move this site to my bluehost account. Please PM your PP address.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back