Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Online Casino Guide

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Play1234

Established Member
Impact
12
Hi.. I need to develop "Online Casino Guide .net"
Basically, I need everything.. layout, design, programming.
Im not sure what kind of programming, but Ive been told that for what I want, Ill need a programmer.
The concept is to have a complete online gambling environment, with everything from casino reviews, game tutorials, betting strategies, industry news, free casino games, etc. etc. etc.

A site similar to what I want is "Gam Blux .com" but of course I want a unique look, feel, and content will be provided by me.

If you think that you can grasp the scope of this project, and make it a reality.. please shoot me a PM and we can talk more in depth via msn or icq about making it happen.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi there .. PM sent.:)
 
0
•••
Got your PM.. and added you to MSN.. :)
 
0
•••
Thanks:D
 
0
•••
You can check out the first link in my Signature.
We can do a complete custom job for you.
PM me if you are interested. :)
 
0
•••
Do you still need someone for this job??? If so, please let me know.
 
0
•••
kgrad and ablaye, you can send me a PM with more info.. I am still interviewing developers. thanks!
 
0
•••
hello...check out casino graphics in my sig. Everything on site is 100% original.
thx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back