available Onic Designs Drop Lists

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bliss

VIP Member
Impact
15
I hope to update this with a few dropped domains every once in a while.

Claimed - Domain: www.choicegames.net
Pagerank: 1

Claimed - Domain: www.timsukses.net
Pagerank: 1

Claimed - Domian: www.snowdeer.net
Pagerank: 3

Claimed - Domain: findtutoring.net | www.findtutoring.net
Pagerank: 1

Claimed - Domain: www.lotus-training.net
Pagerank: 4

Claimed - Domain: www.biotechcongress.net
Pagerank: 3 and 4 *most DCs show 3

Domain: shadowsshimmering.net | www.shadowsshimmering.net
Pagerank: 2 and 3 *DCs show 2 and 3 most show 2.

Domain: www.xappy.net
Pagerank: 2

*Pagerank was the pagerank of the domain before the drop. I used my script to verify that *most* of the datacenters are still showing the pageranks. I can not say for certain that after registering the pageranks will be retained. If someone registers domains please post back and let us know about the pagerank and if you took one.


** www.domain.com is different then domain.com. www is a sub domain of the main domain. Please be advised I put which is showing page rank. If both are showing pagerank I put both.

Hope you enjoy.

:)
 
Last edited:
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Regt the PR4 thx mate!

LEVD!
 
0
•••
0
•••
jenxdesigns.net doesn't have a PR...
 
0
•••
I did not post jenxdesigns.net had pagerank. I posted that WWW.jenxdesigns.net had pagerank.

www.domain.com is different then domain.com WWW is considered by google to be a sub domain thus a different site.

Read on: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subdomain

Check: www.jenxdesigns.net
http://www.iwebtool.com/domain_lookup?domain=www.jenxdesigns.net



*I am not ready to show the world my ajax google pagerank datacenter checking utility just yet. Otherwise I would show you on it where it has most of the datacenters as 3. ;)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
1
•••
regged the PR4!
thanks! rep added :blink:
 
0
•••
regged travelwisenet.com, thanx, rep add.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back