NameSilo

.mobi OneSearch.mobi (Good or Bad)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

etimms

Established Member
Impact
4
Hi, I got an email from onesearch.mobi that I need to link to their site to keep my link on theirs. Should I do this?

Second, I had my site trafficupdates.mobi created by Namepros member CharlieA. He did a good job. Now I am taking it over. I don't have much experience on development. How would I add a link to OneSearch.mobi?

Thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi etimms, linking your site to theirs will increase your chances of getting clicks/traffic to your site. Have a look at OneSearch and see if you like it! I have my photo site listed there myself!

At this stage of the game it is important to get as much exposure as possible. Your developed site needs it!!! and it will do everyone here a favour (getting .mobi out there)
 
0
•••
Thank You

Thanks for your advice. I will link to onesearch
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back