I identity_00 Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 6 May 25, 2004 581 views 2 replies #1 Hello everyone - I am setting up some one way link exchanges You'll need at least two websites please. Feel free to contact me if you have a couple and we'll cross link them to create one way links for each other. I am sure you all now the power of one way links. Great day
Hello everyone - I am setting up some one way link exchanges You'll need at least two websites please. Feel free to contact me if you have a couple and we'll cross link them to create one way links for each other. I am sure you all now the power of one way links. Great day
matrics VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 14 May 31, 2004 #2 Erm... what do you mean by one way links? Please explain... I might be interested
I identity_00 Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 6 May 31, 2004 #3 Sure.. basically I link to your site with one of my PR sites - then you link to one of my other PR sites - Thus creating two different, and different IP, one way links. You can even pick which site you prefer to get the inbound link from.
Sure.. basically I link to your site with one of my PR sites - then you link to one of my other PR sites - Thus creating two different, and different IP, one way links. You can even pick which site you prefer to get the inbound link from.