IT.COM

omgcoolgadgets.com - Review/Feedback Please

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hey there everyone.

My friend and I have been working on a site about gadgets and I have just done some design changes, mainly a new logo and color scheme but I am personally happy with how it looks but would really like some feedback from others - you good people!

Website is - http://www.omgcoolgadgets.com

Would also like to know things like page speed and overall experience while on the site if you could :D

Thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any feedback would be much appreciated.
Thinking about adding either an arcade to the site or a forum...Which do you guys think would fit best?

•••
not bad, start 'pushing' for the holidays with wish lists for BF

•••
•••
I really like the template-design but if I were you I would remove the image you have on the backround. For me, it doesn't fit that much(color-wise) and it is also low resolution. If you want a more complete image about your website (worth, backlinks and other stats) use the website: websitevalue.report

•••
I like the layout and user friendliness. The background seems a bit odd to me though. Perhaps something computer/gadget related would work better.

•••
Site looks clean and easy on eyes.

I like the layout!

•••
First i need to say your domain name is awesome and your website design also looking very professional. The other thing is that your web site is responsive which is good to indexing in google.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back