NameSilo

domain oldest.io

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

sabriname

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi!

Could you help me evaluate oldest.io?

I've posted it for sale in some places already, but after some time I'm not sure if the price I set is too high. So I'd like to hear your opinions on its value.

Thank you in advance!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't see much value in the name to be honest. I've recently sold some really good single word common dictionary names for low to mid X,XXX. I don't see Oldest.io commanding much value, if any.
 
0
•••
I don't see much value in the name to be honest. I've recently sold some really good single word common dictionary names for low to mid X,XXX. I don't see Oldest.io commanding much value, if any.
Thank you for your response. I'm new to all this.
 
0
•••
$10 to $90 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back