Abdillahi Abdillahi |BrandOnce |Top Member PRO VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 4,330 Jan 9, 2016 1 point #2 Hello and welcome to the community. As for your domain, all 4L.orgs are at all time low now($15-20 max) . You can hold onto it
Hello and welcome to the community. As for your domain, all 4L.orgs are at all time low now($15-20 max) . You can hold onto it
ben pedri Top Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 1,265 Jan 9, 2016 1 point #3 sorry .orgs are still a dime a dozen with sales always going on at registers from $2 and up ,I value this at reg fee. The.org sell out is a while a way.
sorry .orgs are still a dime a dozen with sales always going on at registers from $2 and up ,I value this at reg fee. The.org sell out is a while a way.
M mino0o New Member Impact 3 Jan 13, 2016 #4 what about this domains zFurnitureStore.com PokerVIPGame.com
Abdillahi Abdillahi |BrandOnce |Top Member PRO VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 4,330 Jan 14, 2016 1 point #5 I am afraid those are not good enough too. They are at best reg fee