domain OfficialFlights.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stantrifo

Established Member
Impact
This is the most viewed domain name of my DAN portfolio... Not sure why exactly.

How would you price this one?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think all flights are official, no? If it's unofficial, then it's probably a cocaine smuggler one-motor plane above Central America, heading to Florida...:xf.smile::xf.smile:
I know what you mean. I don't think this word combination is the best, though. But you probably can get mid XXX for this as it's not the worst either...

•••
Not by accident.
People do look for official data on flights, i.e official flights and it is a catchy name.
So this domain may serve as an information website on flights or as an Airline company's official website or as some other possible aviation usage.

Related domain sales(source: namebio.com):
thailandflights.com 7,000 USD 2016-09-08 Sedo
lowpriceflights.com 4,100 USD 2007-11-06 Private
lateflights.com 4,000 USD 2010-12-08 Sedo
fastflights.com 3,988 2011-05-18 Afternic
europeanflights.com 3,450 USD 2005-01-17 SnapNames

Resell price: mid-high $xxx
End user price: low to mid $x,xxx

Best of luck :)

•••
You get "Type Ins" cos that's definitely something some classy people look for. I hope you get sale on the name.

Good luck mate.

•••
When people pay for a flight, they're on the site of the airline they're flying with, for the official flight - Period. I struggle with it, but as @VadimK Iberica pointed out, maybe something in it. Its not terrible, but not necessary either

IMO

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back