Dynadot

discuss .LIVE Showcase and Discussion!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
.LIVE is one of the better GTLDs in my opinion. But, like all the GTLDs, I approach with caution picking only a handful:

Pick.LIVE (Live-action orientated Brand, Polling, Politics, Contests)
UPS.LIVE (Uninterrupted Power Supply need to stay .LIVE, or basketball theme) It was the ONLY 3 letter .live not listed as a premium $299/yr I believe.
Solutions.LIVE (says it all)
RocknRoll.LIVE (An entire genre- concerts, tickets)
PlayIt.Live (gaming Industry-action directive)

So I spread it out to 4 different niches to maximize potential.

What did you get or NOT get? Hate it? Love it? Future?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I really cant see any value in this extension unless you can a premium keyword that suits the extension

The only 3 that spring to mind for me are these and they would be reserved as premium by the registry (as usual)

Sports.Live
Sport.Live
News.Live

•••
I really cant see any value in this extension unless you can a premium keyword that suits the extension

The only 3 that spring to mind for me are these and they would be reserved as premium by the registry (as usual)

Sports.Live
Sport.Live
News.Live

I see where you're coming from. I'm not 100% sold on .live hence the limited regges. But from my personal GTLD portfolio and offers, I feel .Live will be one of the ones that succeed. I'm predicting some will make it into the realm of tv shows, gaming platforms, and news outlets. In my research I stumbled on a number of big brands sitting on names pre and post general availability outside the realm of the 2 themes you've mentioned. In fact, I those names are a bit too generic (but would still kill to have them). .Live is international in scope and recognition. I noticed a lot of Chinese investors jumped in on this one as well and not just for the typical numerals (though they dominated that field too).

Time will tell but I think if people buy with a strategy and got in early enough for some good names... .LIVE will prove to be a success..... though I've been known to be wrong once or twice :).

•••
I registered 123.live, I like dot live

•••
VRS*x (.) live
VRP*rn (.) live
VRSport (.) live
VRSports (.) live

•••
I have come here to chew bubblegum and register 'they.live' and I'm all outta bubblegum.

Posted this in the other .live thread too... Estibot value- $10,000

•••
tune.live
tunes.live
youare.live

•••
•••
I see where you're coming from. I'm not 100% sold on .live hence the limited regges. But from my personal GTLD portfolio and offers, I feel .Live will be one of the ones that succeed. I'm predicting some will make it into the realm of tv shows, gaming platforms, and news outlets. In my research I stumbled on a number of big brands sitting on names pre and post general availability outside the realm of the 2 themes you've mentioned. In fact, I those names are a bit too generic (but would still kill to have them). .Live is international in scope and recognition. I noticed a lot of Chinese investors jumped in on this one as well and not just for the typical numerals (though they dominated that field too).

Time will tell but I think if people buy with a strategy and got in early enough for some good names... .LIVE will prove to be a success..... though I've been known to be wrong once or twice

Yeah, it could be used in the gaming industry as well, I admit it is a lot better than a lot of the ridiculous extensions out there

•••
rally.live couple.live , i losed goals.live

•••
forgot one, stripshow.live

•••
I changed my mind on this one and canceled the pre-orders.

•••
•••
•••
I'm was thinking of getting now your putting me off

Go with your own feeling. .LIVE is a great extension for strong industries that actually buy and depend on good domain names. I wouldn't and didn't sleep on this one. Just my thoughts. I would go so far to put this extension in the top 10 tier of GTLDs I expect to survive long term.

.club
.news
.media
.LIVE
.network
.online
.nyc

•••
•••
•••
•••
i was checking stripping.live few minutes back it was £12 and just went goahead to book i was shocked to see the price it was
upload_2015-11-6_21-46-52.png

•••
yes , these guys are increasing the prices, i have checked few more domains aswell, crazy people

•••
.live has two meanings so I'm wondering how to ascertain the values.

We all aim to "work to live"instead of "live to work"!

Workto.live
Life management or work/life balance site?

•••
.live has two meanings so I'm wondering how to ascertain the values.

We all aim to "work to live"instead of "live to work"!

Workto.live
Life management or work/life balance site?

It's funny, I just got home from dinner with a friend and she used the same phrase.

•••
Casio.live was sold for USD 5K 18th of Feb 2016

•••
(LiveSupport .Live) of course the .com is better but I recon this is second best.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back