Dynadot

domain OfferUnbox.com - Plz apprise...

NameSilo
Watch

ReadyBrand

Established Member
Impact
1. OfferUnbox.com - I think, it can be a good domain name for E Com Venture. is it? what the price I can ask,??

2. Is it count as "Brandable" domain???

3. What is the best Marketplace I can sell this Domain??

[[I am very new to this community, If my post is not appropriate, plz let me know, and plz don't penalise] TY.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IMO, $$$ - $2$$$ upwards

•••
IMO, $$$ - $2$$$ upwards
IMO, $$$ - $2$$$ upwards --- what is the meaning of this #ShortCode???

IMO Meaning???

$2$$$ upwards meaning??? [is this mean, atleast $2000 - $2999 ( The price, I can expect?)]

sorry... I am very New in this Game...

•••
If "box" - XX,XXX (5 figures)
If "unbox" - Make Offer

The domain is hard to sell with the word "unbox". i suggest taking offers on it. Some marketplaces: Sedo, DAN, Afternic, GoDaddy. You can attempt selling it here in the "sell" section. Truly, I'd drop the domain and find better, IMO. Welcome to the community

Last edited:
•••
If "box" - XX,XXX (5 figures)
If "unbox" - Make Offer

The domain is hard to sell with the word "unbox". i suggest taking offers on it. Some marketplaces: Sedo, DAN, Afternic, GoDaddy. You can attempt selling it here in the "sell" section. Truly, I'd drop the domain and find better, IMO. Welcome to the community
Thank You for your valuable Information. I understood, 'box' is better than 'unbox' in domaining world.

But I created this domain as a BRAND, with a distinguish LOGO with the STORY. The Story of a BOX and a SCISSOR, Unboxing the Offers. Though, in this way it will be a BRANDABLE DOMAIN.

will you kind enough to check the LOGO by opening OfferUnbox.com.. I'll be grateful if you have any extra opinion about this. I am very new, so I want to learn (even the heart broken hard part). Thank you in advance.

[Oh! I see, I can attach a photo here.... let me try... the Logo....]

•••
Thank You for your valuable Information. I understood, 'box' is better than 'unbox' in domaining world.

But I created this domain as a BRAND, with a distinguish LOGO with the STORY. The Story of a BOX and a SCISSOR, Unboxing the Offers. Though, in this way it will be a BRANDABLE DOMAIN.

will you kind enough to check the LOGO by opening OfferUnbox.com.. I'll be grateful if you have any extra opinion about this. I am very new, so I want to learn (even the heart broken hard part). Thank you in advance.

[Oh! I see, I can attach a photo here.... let me try... the Logo....]
The evaluation given above sums it up. But If you want to sell it as brand take offers or try Squadhelp.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back