Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Established OddSource.com Amazon AWS store

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

erobs

Established Member
Impact
0
oDDsource.com
Online source for Design and Development
Clean custom design + logo.
Integrated AWS store for design and development products.
Includes articles on design, ecommerce, product reviews & SEO.
Includes "free graphics" of avatars, smilies, and flag icons (created by original site designer).

Site has been up since March, gets about 12 uniques per day, PR4.
BIN: $275 via paypal

Domain at namecheap.com (free push).
PM or post offers or questions.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Are you averaging decent CTR on your ads considering the low visitors?

$100 Bid
 
0
•••
I'm wondering if the site has made any revenue...
 
0
•••
The site has made less than 2 dollars this month on adsense, CTR is what I would consider above average, but with the low amount of traffic it is not really an indication of what it could be.

A few web development books were sold through my amazon affiliate account the other day. I believe they are from this site, but as I have a few other AWS and amazon affiliate sites, I cannot be sure.
 
0
•••
My bid remains at $100

Thanks,

George
 
0
•••
$110
 
0
•••
Thank you for the bids. I will keep this up until Midnight EST tomorrow(8/26) and will accept highest bid or BIN at that time.

Site is also listed at www.webhostingtalk.com
 
0
•••
$125
 
Last edited:
0
•••
$135
 
0
•••
Thank you for the bids.
 
0
•••
$145
 
0
•••
SOLD

I will pay the BIN. I have PMed you.

Please send PayPal payment address.

- George
 
0
•••
I have PMed paypal info.
 
0
•••
Congrats. Nice Sale!

I really like the site design and easily worth the BIN price.
Well done.


regards,
Moon.
 
0
•••
Domain transfered, all information provided via PM. Trader rating updated.

Thank you.
 
0
•••
Missed it, definitely worth the BIN. Congrats GeorgeB.
 
0
•••
you know...i should have made that move :) Congrats GeorgeB
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back