Dynadot

domain NTOR.com is at Sedo auction, no reserve.

NameSilo
Watch
NTOR.com (ntor.com)

is at Sedo auction, no reserve.

Current bid is USD 2.200.

https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=ntor.com

Unique and memorable premium domain NTOR.com, 23 years old! Originally registered on October 29, 2000, even before most of current internet leaders were established.

Godaddy algorithm appraises this domain NTOR.com at USD 8.200, as of the date of the auction (August 16, 2023). Estibot automatically assesses it at USD 16.000 (please see their disclaimers).

Over these last 23 years it witnessed dot com bubble bust in 2000-2002, big depression in 2007, rise and fall of multibillion companies around the world, and rise of another companies to the top, creation and spread of bitcoin and other crypto currencies, swings between negative interest rates several years ago and inflation surge in 2021-2023. While all that was happening, NTOR.com was and is still here.

Great opportunities for NTOR - can be used for various startups or existing companies, as there are numerous possible acronyms. Can also be used for words ending in ntor, for example me.ntor.

You have got a unique chance to become the owner of this memorable domain NTOR.com. Happy bidding!

Do not miss your chance!

Auction ends in 6 days and 18 hours.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
To my regret, Sedo canceled the auction:

"Dear Sedo Member,

We regret to inform you that we have been forced to cancel the current highest offer made on the domain ntor.com.

Following a routine customer check, the buyer’s Sedo account has been suspended due to a breach of our terms and conditions. In this case, the offending party was the highest and only bidder on the domain and as a consequence we have been forced to cancel the auction.

Please note that we make such security checks to protect our clients from fraudulent activity in order to ensure a safe and secure domain marketplace.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Your Sedo Team
Customer Support - UK/International"

I just wonder why Sedo can not check their customers before allowing them to make offers. And this happens not the first time, last year I had a similar case - I got an offer at Sedo, accepted it without bargaining, and few days later Sedo canceled the transaction. Dissatisfying....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back